top of page
  • Writer's pictureLucky Lulu

Oman vs Namibia T20I Match Prediction | Reddy Anna

The forthcoming clash between Oman and Namibia in the third T20I of the Namibia tour of Oman 2024 promises to be a riveting encounter | Reddy Anna. Scheduled to take place at the Al Amerat Cricket Ground Oman Cricket (Ministry Turf 1) on April 4 at 4:00 PM IST, both teams are geared up for a battle. Here's a comprehensive preview before the action unfolds.


The forthcoming clash between Oman and Namibia in the third T20I of the Namibia tour of Oman 2024 promises to be a riveting encounter | Reddy Anna
Oman vs Namibia T20I Match

Oman vs Namibia Chance of Winning

Oman, currently ranked 18th in the ICC T20I rankings, enter this match with newfound confidence after a series win (2-1) against Papua New Guinea. Their recent improvement in batting and a robust bowling performance in the last game against Namibia have bolstered their spirits. With the series tied at 1-1, Oman is poised for an intense showdown.


On the other hand, Namibia, ranked 13th in the ICC T20 Men’s rankings, demonstrated prowess with the ball but faltered in their batting performance in the previous match. After finishing as runners-up in the African Games 2024, Namibia is determined to clinch another victory in the upcoming clash and break the deadlock in the series.

Namibia’s chance of winning: 65% Oman’s chance of winning: 35%


Oman vs Namibia Betting Tips

Namibia is favored to score under 17.5 runs before the 1st dismissal, reflecting their current batting struggles. Conversely, Oman's batting line-up is expected to fare slightly better, crossing the 18.5-run mark before their 1st dismissal.


Oman vs Namibia Toss Prediction

Considering the pitch conditions at the Al Amerat Cricket Ground, batting first would be advantageous as the wicket tends to slow down, favoring the bowlers as the match progresses.


Weather Report

With a temperature around 28 degrees Celsius and humidity around 40%, the weather forecast promises ideal conditions for an exhilarating game of cricket.


Oman Players List and Predicted Playing XI

Oman's squad includes Aqib Ilyas (c), Ayaan Khan, Jatinder Singh, Kashyap Prajapati, Khalid Kail, Shoaib Khan, Mehran Khan, Mohammad Nadeem, Rafiullah, Samay Shrivastava, Sandeep Goud, Zeeshan Maqsood, Naseem Khushi(wk), Pratik Athavale(wk), Bilal Khan, Fayyaz Butt, Kaleemullah, and Shakeel Ahmed. The predicted playing XI comprises:

  1. Pratik Athavale (Wicket-keeper)

  2. Kashyap Prajapati (Batter)

  3. Aqib Ilyas (c) (All-rounder)

  4. Zeeshan Maqsood (All-rounder)

  5. Khalid Kail (Batter)

  6. Ayaan Khan (All-rounder)

  7. Mehran Khan (Bowler)

  8. Rafiullah (Batter)

  9. Shakeel Ahmed (Bowler)

  10. Fayyaz Butt (Bowler)

  11. Bilal Khan (Bowler)


Namibia Players List and Predicted Playing XI

Namibia's squad comprises David Wiese, Dylan Leicher, Jean-Pierre Kotze, Malan Kruger, Bernard Scholtz, Gerhard Erasmus (c), Jan Frylinck, Gerhard Van Rensburg (wk), Zane Green (wk), Ben Shikongo, Jack Brassell, Ruben Trumpelmann, Simon Shikongo, and Tangeni Lungameni. The predicted playing XI includes:

  1. Gerhard Erasmus (c) (Batter)

  2. Zane Green (Wicket Keeper)

  3. Malan Kruger (Batter)

  4. JP Kotze (Batter)

  5. David Wiese (All-rounder)

  6. Gerhard Van Rensburg (All-rounder)

  7. Jan Frylinck (All-rounder)

  8. Ruben Trumpelmann (Bowler)

  9. Bernard Scholtz (Bowler)

  10. Dylan Leicher (Bowler)

  11. Tangeni Lungameni (Bowler)


Oman vs Namibia Head-to-Head Record

In the T20 format, Namibia holds the upper hand, winning two out of the three encounters between the two sides.

  • Oman won: 1

  • Namibia won: 2

  • No result/Abandoned: 0


Oman vs Namibia Top Performers

  • Top batter for Namibia: Gerhard Erasmus

  • Top batter for Oman: Pratik Athavale

  • Top bowler for Namibia: Ruben Trumpelmann

  • Top bowler for Oman: Fayyaz Butt


As both teams gear up to face each other, fans can expect an enthralling contest between bat and ball, with both sides vying for supremacy in this crucial encounter.

Follow us.

41 views0 comments

Comments


bottom of page